Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Review Request: Licorice's Best Friend Outfit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Avione's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2005
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those clever catalogue people put Licorice's Best Friend outfit on my girl Joanie! [img]tongue.gif[/img] And of course now I want it... blah. What's the quality like, if any of you have it?

    Also, for those of you with AGoT23s, what outfit looks best on them?

    And if I'm going to get just one extra outfit for my girl when I order her, at least for now, what should it be? I'm thinking maybe something that mixes and matches well. Any suggestions?

    Thanks for understanding that this is actually important. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] You rock.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have pictures of AGOT 23, we call her Maisie, in my albums in my signature. Maisie is in the Licorice outfit in the album called, Licorice and her Best Friends. It is a really cute and nicely made outfit. If you want to see the quality of the outfit, click on my pictures and they will enlarge. The best picture is the one that says view original image. AGOT23 looks cute in everything. It is hard to pick just one outfit! She really looks great in Samantha's blue play dress and pinafore. It looks great with her blue eyes, so I would say anything with some blue in it would be a good choice. I do also like her in the Licorice outfit.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member christhedolllady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Licorice Best Friend outfit was one of my recently coded purchases. I really like it alot! The quality is very nice. The jacket is much softer than it looks. I also like the way the dress drapes. I am very pleased with it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOVE this outfit! You must purchase it! Very nice fabric, the jacket actually buttons, the shoes are very nice and solid and stay on great, and the purse is to die for. Run to buy this one! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kamakajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Although I coded this outfit I haven't yet received it. I decided to buy it after I saw judiaci's pictures. I really liked the colors and the design. Very cute! I'm still debating over the new birthday outfit which I think Taffy has put in a good word for. The lavender skirt is so pretty.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am thinking about the birthday outfit, too. I saw it at AGPC and liked it but how many outfits do the girls really need?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member kamakajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Judiaci, I'm waiting for you to order the birthday outfit and post another good review on it, so that I can justify purchasing it before the code expiration [img]smile.gif[/img] .

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is a pictue of AGT23 on the AG website - when you click on American Girl Today Collection. She is wearing the blue Butterfly Brocade outfit and looks adorable. I love #23 and keep trying to push my daughter in that direction. She was excited about her after seeing the "Jane Hart" pictures, but now she's interested in the Asian AGT. We're going to AGPNY in April and plan to look very carefully at each and every doll. We went last spring with her Brownie Troop, but now we realize we really need to look very closely at everything.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sigh...I just coded this. I liked it when it came out, and between your great reviews and Marisol's asking for it, I just couldn't resist.

    - Becca

  10. #10
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kamakajr - I will think very, very seriously about ordering that outfit so I can post a review, LOL. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •